Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My puppy has many lice. So UNHEALTHY...!


This is my puppy named Clint. I played with my dog today (this morning) but whew...! I have found out that he has many dog's lice. I immediately stop playing with him and I take him to a bath.

Dog's lice are unhealthy. It causes harm to his skin,leaving his skin lots of its (lice) bites. Me too, I was bitten by it as well.

Killing those lice is not easy. I wasn't able to buy shampoo her dogs and so I use the shampoo for women and I applied a lot of his body in order to kill those monstrous killers (lice).

Positively, the problem is solve. Good thing that I have notice the infestations of the lice before they could kill my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment