Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I need new bed sheets.

My husband was bitten by bed bugs. I don't really know where they (bed bugs) came from. I always clean our house. In fact, I clean everyday.

I had bought new bed sheets for our bed. Unfortunately, there are lots of bed bugs hiding through the hem line. That cause the pain of my husband's right leg. He was bitten by those. I couldn't keep the new bed sheet that I recently bought because of the presence of bed bugs. I decided to throw it in the garbage. Now, I need new bed sheets. I want to purchase 3 kinds of them (bed sheets). The problem is where to purchase quality yet affordable bed sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment