Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Best solution for proper garbade disposal

Finding a better solution for the disposal of much garbage in our house is what I positively accomplished. I clean the house today. In fact, I had a general cleaning of the house. I do dusting the furniture, brushing the tiles, sweeping and moping the floors, arranging the things in the cabinets, etc. And so by doing, garbage are plenty. As a result, I have a huge problem where to dispose them.

Most of the garbage are of papers, plastics, cans and bottles. I don't want to burn them either.

Making the right decision of digging the soil about 3 feet under and throwing the garbage in is really a pretty idea I have made. Then I covered them (garbage) with soil. Positively, my problem is solved!

I think if everyone knows how to properly dispose garbage and waste, then there is no problem with the ozone layer, climate change, etc.

Indeed, it is a wise idea that perfectly can save life!

No comments:

Post a Comment