Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Worry on the newly born pets.


My pet Trixy bore these 6 cute puppies last August 29, 2009. I worry much of their situation because I don't know what care should I give to these puppies. Trixy is not irresponsible mother to them but I want to take care of them as well. I never had more ideas of the food these cute puppies will eat or should I take them to a bath? I just don't know. I know that their mother is providing them with milk as food. All I initially do now is to provide them with good shelter that they could live especially in the cold nights. I hope that Trixy will be able to provide and secure them with their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment