Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dishwashing liquid or detergent bar?

I have seen the advertise that shows which soap is best for washing dishes, diswashing liquid or detergent bar?

Frankly, I admit that I often use detergent bar especially when the dishwashing liquid is over or if I wasn't able to buy one.

I have learn upon seeing the advertise that the detergent bar that I often use in washing the dishes will leave chemical residue that might be present in all the plates, cups, spoons, forks or the dishes that I wash. Whew...! I don't want my family will include eating those with the food they eat.

Now I should not compromise my family of using detergent bar in washing the dishes. I will buy lots of supply of dishwashing liquid so that I will not suffer out of stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment