Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Toilet

I always make sure that our house is clean especially the bathroom. Our bathroom is big. I make sure that the toilet should be kept clean everyday because I can't predict the time when visitors come in the house or when my sisters visit me at home. It is a shame on my part when everything is not clean. The toilet bowl should be cleaned daily with the toilet brush. I use disinfectant once a week. This kills the germs in the toilet. It should not be used to cover up unpleasant odors. Toilet seats should be covered if the toilet is just a pit. I make sure that there is always water available in the toilet. I always tell my kids and my husband to use the toilet properly, clean it and always flush the toilet. Never left unattended if human waste or dirt is present. As for my husband, he had a place in the bathroom where he could pee. I don't want him to pee using the toilet bowl. It is unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment