Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Rice Cooker

Christmas is nearly approaching but this month of December stores lots of sale and huge discount in almost all the products from appliances, school supplies, accessories, clothing and fashion and even food treats.

I went to the mall this morning and I grab the sale of their appliances section. I bought a gas rice cooker. The original price is $589 and it was sold at $495 which I save $94. It is already a big discount and saving.

I bought a new set of gas rice cooker because my old set has already been destroyed. What glad me about this set is that it has large cooking capacity of up to 60 persons. It has automatic shut-off with built-in safety controls for easy and safe use. It also comes with thick 8 mm aluminum bowl for durable usage. Furthermore, it is economical in gas consumption with its fast cooking time of around 22 minutes.

Now cooking rice is made easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment