Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Extraordinary Gelatin-like Decoration

I went to the house of my friend this morning and I was amused with the decoration she has placed on the table. This captured my attention as I looked over her living room.

It was a bottle filled with round, gelatin-like thing which was made of various colors - pink, yellow, orange, blue, violet, green, etc. Furthermore, it glitters. Moreover, it is a must to feed them with little water for this gelatin-like thing becomes many. It's like when feeding this thing with water, it will propagate.

As a result, I never miss to take pictures of it as I brought with me my digital camera. Here it is:

This decoration is best especially when you serve it as a substitute for pebbles for your flower vase which the flowers take grip pg it or it is also best when you place it in the aquarium. Fishers will not get harm with this because it is toxic-free.

Actually, I asked some of these gelatin-like thing from my friend, Jevelyn because I also want to have like this in my living room as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment