Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I need new rugs.

I have bought some rugs for our home last May 23 of this year. I bought them online and they are quite expensive. Our pet, Trixy (dog) and Cindy (cat) love to sleep on those rugs. It is okay for me to have their sound sleep on the wide rugs in the living room but last week, I decided to buy a new set because their feathers could not easily be removed. It is very hard to remove them (feathers) even with the use of vacuum. I wash them (rugs) even twice a month but this couldn't help.

I really had a problem where to put them (my pets). They have their own houses but it seems they always want to stay in the living room and rest there.

No comments:

Post a Comment