Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Comb

Personal belongings such as comb, towels, toothbrush, roll-on and many others are only intended for personal use of the owner of the items. It needs not be borrowed nor used by anyone. That is why, I requested mother to buy me a comb because usually we (the family) use only one comb at home and I know that my brother have much dandruff. I don't want to have dandruff because of using one comb that my brother uses as well. That is why, I ask mother to buy me a comb intended for myself only. In this way, if ever there are dirt from my hair that will stick to the comb, it can't be transmitted to anyone in our family. Furthermore, I am also responsible for cleaning my comb as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment