Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Writing is my life!


Eversince I was a child, writing is in my root. I love writing. I love expressing my own opinion, views and perspective in various issues. Writing for me is an expression of the inner self. It is a way of reaching out to others about the feelings of my soul. It is a masterpiece. It is a skill. It can be learned and mastered by many individual. Writing is the freedom of speech, the right of expression and an art.

When I was about 8 years old, I have my Diary. I put into writings all that has happened into my life as I encounter my day-to-day activities in those times. When I reached at the age of 12, I start to write poems and essays. Now, I never cease to mark my paper with the stored knowledge I have. This is a gift and I want to share my writings with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment