Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Best things in life are free!


Whenever I think of the beauty of nature, it reminds me of LIFE. The warm breeze that gradually sails in the sea, the cool air that touches my skin, the sunset that captured my sight, the fresh water that queches my thirst...these are all the things that I enjoy out from life. Oftentimes, I encouter a lot of heavy burdens that sometimes drives me to be weak but positively I realize that there is the Giver of life who will help and never leave me. There are more to life that He laid and will laid for me and I owe a lot to Him. In spite how heavy my life is, I know that one thing for sure, He will never leave me.

All things in life are for free and He has given us the freewill on how to use and enjoy the gift of life that He bestowed to us and for us everyday. But what is the wise and brilliant way to enjoy life...? It is through Him and in Him. The way to life is Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment