Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Party with my G-Force Family 2016

There are lots to be grateful for in life and mine is spending my time with my "wonderful" Gorgeous-Force (G-Force) family as we celebrate our "simple" Christmas Party last December 20, 2016.

Getting the opportunity to be with my friends is always a wonderful experience for I come know how they are doing. We crossed each other's path way back 2012 when we were still schooling in our tertiary years and now, most of us already graduated and have jobs. It is so nice to know how we personally grow fruitfully, individually. That is why, countless chats of shared experiences fills the four corners of the room and I am loving it.

December 20, 2016 is one of the special day for me because I am extra glad to see them. Smiles, laughters, "His or Hellos" are unstoppable and indeed unbreakable. There are so much that we have talked and learning from that experience gloriously gladdens my heart. It is good to hear that they are pretty much okay.

The essence of the Christmas party is the "togetherness" of having each other.  Though the gifts and the food are always part of the main event, but the highlight are the happiness on each of our face that reaches even on the other side of the globe, and for me, that is priceless.

Creating memories with friends are the ones I hold on living and cherishing as long as I live. They are my family and I love them dearly. In totality, they are the best gift that is happening also in my life. That is why, Christmas is absolutely best when shared with the people we love and I just did.



No comments:

Post a Comment