Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How to keep bugs away.

I hate bugs. Inevitably, they are ruining my home. They are in our dining room, kitchen and every where in my house. I don't want to be harsh with animals but these insects are making me extremely sick and disgusted. Just last night, I was soundly has a restful sleep but I was awaken, bugs bite me on the left leg. I was totally mad and I was not able to go back to sleep. It is very horrible!

As a result, I hurriedly buy Ortho Home Defense Max the next morning. I spread it anywhere in my home, to the area where most bugs live. Happily, I was able to sleep soundly the succeeding nights. Bugs are totally gone. Ortho Home Defense max keeps them out from my house.

Absolutely, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment