Indeed, there is no place like home. This site explains everything about YOU making the most out of your home.

Welcome! In here, it's HOME!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finding pleasure of some of the books that I read and have read.


Reading makes me smart and a well-rounded person. I love reading books especially about Literature. Oftentimes, I am bringing all these books with me and I read them especially when I am going lazy in bed or in a waiting room or something.

These books inspire me. It helps me to discover things in the past that gives a big contribution in the present and future times. I gain lots of benefits from reading and I firmly believe that learning is a lifetime process and through reading, I am riding and learning with never-ending knowledge of the world and the people as well.

Here are some of the good things that I get out from reading:

1. Reading helps me understand people, nature, situations and unexplained things like love, hatred, happiness, sorrow and fear.

2. Reading makes me strong. I am more confident in expressing my thoughts and sharing my points-of-view of various issues that would need the people to know.

3. Reading sharpens my stock knowledge. I can tell and share what is on my mind. I have lots of ideas to share. It makes me not run out of words.

4. Reading travels me to the world of fantasy and reality. I am able to explore the wonders of places. I learn their culture, practices, beliefs, traditions as well as their nationalities. I see the world as a product of the past. I see history in every lines that would make me think that I am also a part of History.

5. Reading makes me a person. I act professionally and with great sense. I easily understand things and place myself in the right side when things will or might go wrong. It gives me the freedom to choose what is right from wrong. I come to know myself, my strength and weaknesses.

6. Reading develops my emotions. I put myself in the shoe of someone else's character and I manifest the feeling of empathy, love, patient and understanding.

7. Reading keeps me not to quit. Learning things everyday is fun and rewarding. It helps me to be patient at all times and to not surrender from the different turmoils of life. It makes me see the REAL world out from fantasy and fiction and it enables me to fight and stand after every fall.

8. Reading is my business. I feel bored whenever I can't read something. Even a small lines or piece, I have to read them everyday. I understand instructions through reading.

9. Reading makes me understand about God. I come to realize that this gift I have is nothing without Him, who is the Giver of my life. I am able to decipher what makes man and nature and their limitations. I realize that God is always the FIRST priority and the answer.

10. Reading makes me love someone. It makes me emotionally participative especially on love and being in-love. Though not all the time ends with a happy ending, but there is still another tomorrow for me to leave loneliness through HAPPINESS. I believe that there is someone for anyone and that LOVE revolves and will come to settle in.

That what makes Reading makes me read. I am and on my way with the world of my own, trying to never cease to explore and learn from love to life, from fantasy to reality.

Make Reading your master and you will never cease to live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment